The Service Engineer is the person responsible for designing and establishing the architecture, as well as ensuring that all the components of the architecture are correctly integrated and implemented. He/She will be responsible for the installation, configuration, testing, and deployment of our products.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- To participate in the delivery of new implementations, performing the analysis and customized configurations for the required solution, maintaining constant technical contact with the client remotely or in person.
- Design and build the business flows and network integrations required by the solution proposed to the client.
- To be part of the determination of the architecture/implementation, ensuring that all the components involved in the architecture are properly integrated into the solution.
- To execute the acceptance tests with the client.
- To participate in the estimates of the projects.
- To assist the technical support area.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Networking
- Basic knowledge of Databases
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL and Mongo.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Availability to travel.
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you