- Expand to new markets and new segments in a select partner ecosystem
- Benefit from Lead Flow sent directly to partners
- Generate incremental ARR & Services
- Faster time to implementation
- Create a state-of-the art Cloud-based OSS Solution with Symphonica
Why Partner with Intraway?
Choose the best partnership for you!
Referral / Consultancy
Our referral program is perfect for advocates and resellers with a wide network of clients and prospects who can benefit from Symphonica’s digital and operations transformation in the telecom industry.
Technology Partners are part of Intraway’s ecosystem and are partners whose products are complimentary to Symphonica, but work together to form the “stack” for a client’s BSS/OSS Solution.
SI partners receive a referral fee for successful introduction of Symphonica into and account. SI partners also benefit from architecture, design and implementation services of Symphonica and any integration work required.
Development Services Partners
Development services partners either work with or through Intraway to perform development and integration services for Symphonica, benefitting from architecture, design and implementation/integration work required.
An OSS Partner You can Trust
Intraway’s Symphonica is a no-code, cloud-native, telco-grade orchestration and service activation platform for the automation of the entire life cycle of services orchestrated across multiple networks and multiple technology domains.
Take the Complexity out of Network Automation
With Symphonica you can:
Symphonica Automation Engine
From silo-structured network to end-to-end provisioning orchestration.
- Automate manual activities from current service provisioning processes.
- Abstraction layer to complex southbound proprietary interfaces and protocols.
- Single point of integration with B/OSS systems via Open APIs.
- For fixed and mobile. For physical and virtual. For cloud and NFV.
- Multi-Domain, Multi-Technology, Multi-Vendor.
- Activates any Service, any Technology, any Network, from a Single Point.
Deploy the Way You Want
On-premise, cloud or software-as-a-service from a common codebase. Integrate easily, via a flexible Open API gateway and configurable network gateways.