Buenos Aires, Argentina
UI/UX Designer – The Artist
Intraway is building a world-class team to develop the multi tenant SaaS architecture we need to scale our product offering, create the world’s largest automation platform for the Telecommunication industry, and develop innovative solutions to change the face of communications.
We are looking for talented UI/UX designers with strong sense and appreciation for customer-experience and a deep understanding of web technologies.
As part of our team, you will
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience in Adobe XD, UXPin or other visual design and wire-framing tools like Balsamiq
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, Angular JS
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process