Workplace: Argentina – Colombia – Uruguay
Intraway is building a world-class team to develop the multi tenant SaaS architecture we need to scale our product offering, create the world’s largest automation platform for the Telecommunication industry, and develop innovative solutions to change the face of communications.
We are looking for talented UI/UX designers with strong sense and appreciation for customer-experience and a deep understanding of web technologies.
As part of our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Required skills to be part of our amazing team:
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience in Figma, Adobe XD, UXPin or other visual design and wire-framing tools like Balsamiq
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, Angular JS
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it was not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- AWS Select Technology Partners: access to partner-only online training, funnels, webcasts, and other valuable assets.
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Extended paternity leave and a progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Five and ten-year anniversary special surprise present. We cannot spoil it!
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- For our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, each year you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!