Intraway is looking for a junior Technical Writer: technical writing is a professional task performed by specialized employees in charge of designing, building and delivering robust product documentation. Technical writing is a highly collaborative work; Technical Writers must interact daily with people with skills and backgrounds different from their own.
General profile: English Technical Translators, Proofreaders, Copy Editors or similar (or advanced students).
- Have a key role in the design, development, update and delivery of product documentation.
- Embrace, promote, and suggest best practices for technical writing.
- Give support to areas that interact with Intraway clients.
- Review the documentation created by colleagues.
- Ability to write clearly and without errors (checking spelling and grammar) both in English and Spanish.
- Solid computer skills: advanced knowledge of applications that are typically used in a technical writing environment, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and image editors (like Snagit).
- Ability to gather and organize information.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical or complex information to a specific audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineers, programmers, graphic designers, quality control personnel, and client support personnel to ensure that product documentation meets the needs of users.
Desired skills (not required but definitely a plus):
- Experience working as a technical writer.
- Understanding of software and web technologies.
- Experience documenting SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Experience using HTML editors and XML editors.
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to propose new ideas actively and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you.