Workplace: Argentina – Colombia
The Solution Architect is responsible for the translation of Customer or Market requirements into sales proposals. His/her role is to qualify and validate the consistency of requirements against the core offerings from Intraway. By applying industry related technical knowledge, relationship development skills, and consultative selling skills, the Solution Architect is responsible for developing new market opportunities for customers and prospects working closely with the Sales Teams.
- Present product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and clients, to evoke confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure and remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Anticipate customers’ critical business issues and create a business solution or value proposition.
- Create a business solution for clients – with deep domain experience and leveraging Intraway’s product realization offerings.
- Create business proposals, responses to RFPs and client specific solution papers during the course of the sales lifecycle.
- Act as a Product single-point of contact for all Pre-sales queries on technical features supporting the Sales team, specially the pre-sales team, during the sales lifecycle.
- Engage with customers from industry verticals in Telecommunications and hence needs to be conversant with specifications, certification needs, government regulations, standards.
- Good understanding of technology, specifically integration with other applications, solution deployment etc. Understanding of the underlying technology of the product as well as technology issues at the clients end to provide a comprehensive solution to the customer.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- OSS/BSS systems.
- TM Forum
- Mobile and fixed networks (FTTH, Mobile, etc)
- Databases (Oracle/SQL language).
- Intermediate level of English mandatory.
- Knowledge or certifications in TM Forum preferred
- Knowledge or certifications in AWS preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it is not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- Progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- As an added benefit for our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice (limited to one cake per year).
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!