Buenos Aires, Argentina
Software Configuration Manager
We are looking for a SCM- Software Configuration Manager, who is passionate about technologies and willing to face new challenges, for our offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Configure, deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Provide technical leadership across all areas of the build, release and operations, to ensure delivery of exceptional DevOps technical solutions.
- Proficient in developing and implementing configuration management processes
- Maintain gradle plugins for Java, Angular and C++
- Configure and maintain docker images
- Configure and maintain puppet and helm recipes
- Provide support on the Kubernetes cluster
- Manage CEPH (disk management)
- Collaborate on technology tasks (develop core libraries, components)
- Enhance CI/CD processes, create dashboards.
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Familiar with Git
- Experience working with Jenkins and/or other automation tools
- Experience working with AWS products and related tools (nice to have)
- Minimum 5 years related field and technology experience
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical thinking and technical troubleshooting
- Experience with some programming language (a must)
- Familiar with Puppet or Ansible or Heml
- Knowledge of docker and kubernetes
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!