Workplace: Colombia – Argentina
Software Configuration Engineer
The Configuration Engineer oversees the entire software development life-cycle, ensuring that all Intraway components , modules are releasing properly and timely manner.
Infrastructure Maintenance for ‘Continuous Integration’, ‘Continuous Deployment’ and ‘Continuous Delivery’. Development, maintenance and implementation of automation and monitoring systems for platforms and products. Obtaining and analyzing their metrics and implementing improvements continuously.
- Is responsible for all our Development, testing and releasing pipelines
Maintains integrity of software deliveries.
- Assist other technical teams to adopt new pipelines and improve their development / delivery process
- Identifies configuration items, (Versions, dependencies, etc)
- Performs version & configuration control.
- Integrates products
- Manages builds and releases.
- Set the platform that allows automating builds, tests, etc.
- Knowledge of container management with Docker and Kubernetes (Mandatory).
- Strong Linux administration skills required with emphasis on continuous delivery and developer support.
- Expertise with build automation tools – Jenkins
- Experience in designing modern pipelines that use efficiently the available resources
- “Hands on”, “can do” attitude
- Understand Pros/Cons of a cloud is a must. We are focusing on Amazon but other cloud technologies are a plus.
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management – Git, Artifactory.
- Scripting languages experience desired – (Groovy and Gradle is a plus)
- Other desiderable technologies: Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, GoCD.
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it is not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- Extended paternity leave and a progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- As an added benefit for our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice (limited to one cake per year).
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!