SEO and Website Specialist
The SEO and Website Specialist is responsible for creating the design, layout, and coding for Intraway’s website. This professional is in charge of maintaining and updating the website, implementing front and backend optimization, and managing SEO fully.
As part of our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices from content creation, content implementation, and technical development to improve the overall ranking of the website.
- Manage the look, layout and otpimization of Intraway’s main website and partner program pages.
- Design and maintain web application designs – Oversee the successful implementation of the web architecture.
- Determine technical requirements: Secure an updated look & feel of the website in compliance with the brand guidelines and suggest the best website components available.
- Protect sites by installing security precautions, utilizing proper WordPress plugins and content migration when necessary.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Recommend user-experience best practices and techniques.
- Data-Driven – closely monitor traffic, sources, visitor paths, and conversions in order to spot opportunities to optimize.
Required skills to be part of our amazing team:
- High School degree mandatory, university degree desired (Graphic Designer degree preferred).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in SEO optimization
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
- Web development. Webpage scripting.
- Expert or highly proficient in WordPress, Pardot, Google Analytics.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards (not mandatory).
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it was not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy and other platforms
- AWS Select Technology Partners: access to partner-only online training, funnels, webcasts, and other valuable assets.
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Extended paternity leave and a progressive return on maternity leave.
- Baby shower gifts
- Five and ten-year anniversary special surprise present. We cannot spoil it!
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- For our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, each year you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!