Workplace: Colombia – Argentina – Uruguay
The DevOps Engineer is the person responsible for deploy our products and solutions, participates actively in designing and establishing the architecture as well as ensuring that all of the architecture’s components are correctly integrated and implemented.
The position’s principal responsibilities will be:
- Participate actively in the coordination and execution of medium-term and long-term projects. The candidate should have the ability to estimate the time and resources needed in order to advance the products and services offered by the company.
- The candidate will be an active participant in determining architecture/deployment, ensuring that all the components involved in the architecture are properly integrated into the solution and function as expected.
- Execute the new implementations/ updates/ custom-made developments for the customer, and maintain constant technical contact remotely or in person.
- Be a second/third technical level escalation for support team area to ensure stability of our clients platforms.
- Design and Develop tools in order to automate tasks and processes.
- Operating Systems (Linux Red Hat Enterprise)
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, Helm, Jenkins, CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Programing (Perl/Python/C/C++/PHP/Java)
- Cloud architecture
- BSS/OSS Solutions
- Monitoring systems
- Virtualization technologies
- Upper intermediate level of English, both oral and written.
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it is not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- Progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- As an added benefit for our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice (limited to one cake per year).
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!