We are looking for a Product Architect, who is passionate about technologies and willing to face challenges for our offices in Argentina.
General Purpose: Be responsible for the definition of Intraway’s products, which is based on customers’ needs, ensuring the usability and versatility of the product.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
-Know the product vision of the business unit and the company to maintain the roadmap of the products, aligned with market needs and technology requirements.
-Investigate possible solutions to problems presented by customers or the business that require a product solution, making technical design decisions for existing and future products.
-Interact with the pre-sales and sales areas to solve technical issues and clarify requirements and functional definitions of existing products or possible new products.
-Interact with the development and delivery areas to assist them in the topics that require experience in the operation of existing and complex products.
-Review the quotes and prepare presentations for the sales and pre-sales areas.
- Customer-facing skills
- Knowledge of development technologies
- Knowledge of architecture and high-performance solutions
- Knowledge of distributed architecture, scalable architectures, microservices, and Java architecture
- Three years of experience in Leadership positions or dealing with the development team
- Advanced English Level
- Knowledge management
- Leadership & motivational skills
- Goal and result-oriented attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Ownership & autonomy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to propose new ideas actively and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!