The Support Engineer will join our team to provide on-site support to one of our main customers in the region. He or she will be the main contact person and escalation point for the customer and will work in coordination with the company’s support team.
- Respond to the customer’s needs in due time and manner, respecting the standards established in the SLA.
- Diagnosis and provide solutions in order to solve errors related to the company’s products or external platforms.
- Look for solutions to complex problems, with constant challenges.
Knowledge and background requirements:
- Linux/Unix server management and configuration
- Shell scripting/low-level system programming (E.g. Bash)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Troubleshooting for Oracle Database
- LAN management-preferably with Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Handling and configuration of server hardware
- Handling and configuring network devices (cable modems, ADSL, CMTS, E-MTAs, routers)