If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a marketing analyst with our full-service, client-oriented company. In this position, you will spend your days surveying information, creating reports, summarizing data, working with marketing automation tools (templates, mails, segmentation) and lead profiling. If you are detail oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop campaign strategies in alignment with business priorities, goals and the overall marketing plan
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including digital assets, web analytics, opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Prepare reports on data collected details while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion and design of assets.
- Oversee campaign lifecycle (and its structure) in the CRM and other tools.
- Send trigger based campaigns and sequence emails based on behaviour tracked in marketing automation tools
- Produce email templates for campaign and content distribution.
- Analyse lead scoring rules to grade between hot, warm and cold leads and profile them.
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Experience writing and editing for business and audiences in the technology industry with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with SEO, specifically with content marketing optimization
- Experience working with Analytics tools
- Experience working with CRM, Marketing automation tool and email marketing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred
- English: highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Polished professional with a track record of success
- Outstanding research, communications and project management skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technology, translate to customer value and succinctly communicate that message.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into tangible plans and actions
- Ability to work in a ever-changing environment
- Results oriented with sense of urgency and deep curiosity to identify opportunities and find solutions
- Ability to communicate with confidence to various levels of management
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it is not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- Progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- As an added benefit for our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice (limited to one cake per year).
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!