Buenos Aires, Argentina
Frontend Developer – The Magician
Intraway is building a world-class team to develop the multi tenant SaaS architecture we need to scale our product offering, create the world’s largest automation platform for the Telecommunication industry, and develop innovative solutions to change the face of communications.
We are looking for talented front end developers with strong sense and appreciation for developing with a customer-experience focus, a deep understanding of systems architecture, and knowledge of how applications interact with systems at scale.
As part of our team, you will
- Develop secure, performant, cross-platform web applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible Angular components.
- Contribute to improve web frameworks, development tools and improve overall practices.
- Craft new features for our products.
- Integrate endpoints with our backend and management APIs.
- Create and maintain unit tests.
- Interact with different teams to ensure flawless implementation of the system.
- 1+ years of Angular experience.
- Fluency integrating with backend RESTFul endpoints.
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with bootstrap framework.
- Experience with Agile Development, Version Control (Git) and Automation Testing.
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Knowledge of NativeScript, Mobile Design, ECMAScript 6+.
- Knowledge of Sass CSS superset, Flexbox layout.
- Knowledge of Linux, JAVA, Python, OO, XML, HTML, CSS, Web Services.
- Experience in RDBMS and/or NoSQL database
- Familiarity with the best modern tools for cloud deployment, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client-experience focus