Workplace: Argentina – Uruguay
Frontend Developer (Angular)
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (Angular) who is passionate about technologies and willing to face new challenges
As part of our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Have a key role in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing components.
- Follow, promote, and suggest best practices for development.
- Optimize new and existing programs.
- Create documentation as necessary.
- Ensure unit tests are created and maintained.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues.
Required skills to be part of our amazing team:
- No less than 3 years of experience developing.
- No less than 2 years of experience in angular 2+.
- Experience in Linux OS.
- Source Code Management: Git.
- Restful or SOAP experience.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications.
- Quick learner that is able to quickly gain deep product knowledge.
- Intermediate English level.
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Scrum Methodology
- Build Tool: Gradle
- Telecom experience
- Flexible working hours.
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it was not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight.
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- AWS Select Technology Partners: access to partner-only online training, funnels, webcasts, and other valuable assets.
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Extended paternity leave and a progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Five and ten-year anniversary special surprise present. We cannot spoil it!
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- For our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, each year you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!