DevOps/Cloud Engineer – The Architect
Intraway is building a world-class DevOps team to deploy, manage, and support the cloud infrastructure we need to scale our product offering to a multi tenant SaaS architecture, create the world’s largest automation platform for the Telecommunication industry, and develop innovative solutions to change the face of communications.
We are looking for talented engineers with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or DevOps Engineering experience, a deep understanding of systems architecture, and knowledge of how applications interact with systems at scale.
As part of our team, you will
- Engineer and automate our cloud environments for security, reliability and scale.
- Build monitoring solutions to ensure overall system health
- Use the best modern tools for the job, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Design and optimize robust CI/CD pipelines for Cloud, Mobile apps and data pipelines
- Provide expert support to internal and external clients for the cloud environments
- 1+ year SRE, DevOps or equivalent experience engineering and automating a modern cloud environment at scale, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Proficiency with a variety of programming, scripting, and configuration languages
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Experience designing and building custom tools and automation, such as CLIs and internal admin web apps
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, Helm, Jenkins, CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience utilizing modern monitoring, logging, and metrics tools