The Customer Success Leader is responsible for being the single point of contact for premier major customer accounts providing leadership and direction to members of the global operations and sales account teams on all operational and business development activities. The CSL is in charge of managing projects for implementation with quality and within the scope and time quoted, and of identifying new business opportunities in the assigned accounts.
- Drive end to end “operational” excellence for major customer account including program/ project management of all deployment activities as well as customer service account management (pre and post in service) of large accounts.
- Proactively work with the customer to identify potential issues, improvements, and potential sales opportunities.
- Partner with Sales Account and Functional leaders and their teams to secure effective delivery solutions for the customer’s specific requirements.
- Serve as the first point of administrative escalation for customers operating problems according to the response times of the SLA.
Knowledge and background requirements:
- +5 years of experience in the telecomunications industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in customer-facing positions