Cloud Network Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud Network Engineer who is passionate about technology and willing to face new challenges
As part of our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in an elite Innovative and disruptive cloud operations team with an open-source tooling approach to a fully automated state-of-the-art operation.
- Analyze and enhance our current network cloud architecture and purpose an implementation path
- Design and automate our cloud environments architecture for security, reliability and scale with focus on networking
- Build monitoring solutions to ensure overall system health with network focus
- Use the best modern tools for the job, including Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Implement an IPAM, and maintain and improve our internal addressing standard
- Provide expert support to internal and external clients for the cloud environments with focus on Networking
Required skills to be part of our amazing team:
- Network routing Protocols
- VPN Ipsec
- SD WAN
- Network Security
- Network architecture
- Proficiency with a variety of programming, scripting, and configuration languages.
- Proficiency with a variety of cloud vendors.
- Leadership experience
- Having 12 month in the current role.
- Self-learning, motivation and analytical skills.
- Excellent soft skills and communication skills.
Highly Valued – We’re excited if you have this experience, but don’t worry if you don’t!
- Kubernetes networking
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C01)
- AWS Network Design
- AWS Network Implementation
- AWS Network Security, Compliance, and Governance
- AWS Network Management and Operation
- Python, bash and terraform experience are relevant for this job.
- 5+ year SRE, DevOps, or equivalent experience engineering and automating a modern cloud environment at scale, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience designing and building custom tools and automation, such as CLIs and internal admin web apps
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, Helm, Jenkins, CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience utilizing modern monitoring, logging, and metrics tools. Prometheus and Grafana
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it was not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy and other platforms
- AWS Select Technology Partners: access to partner-only online training, funnels, webcasts, and other valuable assets.
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Extended paternity leave and a progressive return on maternity leave.
- Baby shower gifts
- Five and ten-year anniversary special surprise present. We cannot spoil it!
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- For our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, each year you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!