Workplace: Uruguay – Argentina – Colombia
The QA Engineer writes test plans and procedures to test the software. He/ she works closely with developers and Product Managers to understand each product, its key features, and user needs. The ultimate goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- Test software releases during product development.
- Ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained up to software release.
- Prepare test plans and test scripts to test each software component.
- Replicate the business conditions under test and confirm the expected results.
- Collaborate with internal documentation, giving a personal perspective about its content.
- Ensure the tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule and quality requirements.
- Create and execute test cases manually.
- Test the product as a whole, including the back-end components and the interaction between frontend and backend.
- Ensure the results of tests are quality indicators.
- Generate reports that contribute to software quality.
- Identify the test cases to be automated and complete the automatized tests based on these cases, increasing the effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage of the product testing.
- Recognize and communicate risks.
- Intermediate level of English
- Previous experience in a similar position (2 years).
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Knowledge about test case management
- Knowledge of Relational Database
- Knowledge of different types of testing
- Ability to work in a team and eager to have fun!
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as scrum
- Knowledge of front-end automation tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of testing framework as Jasmine
- Knowledge of Protractor framework
- Knowledge of Docker, Jenkins
- Knowledge of SoapUI/Postman, Jmeter
- Knowledge of Scripting: Groovy- Knowledge of Non-Relational Database
- Knowledge of Operating systems: Linux- Telecom experience
- Flexible working hours
- Your vacation is over and you feel that it is not enough? XL Days: unlimited responsible time off.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology! We offer free subscription to training platforms such as Coursera, Udemy or Pluralsight
- You want to keep learning? Virtual training through our internal platforms!
- Power your language skills with our free English classes.
- Progressive return on maternity leave.
- Wedding and baby shower gifts
- Referral Program: win a gift card when you refer amazing people like you!
- If that’s not enough and you still want to keep learning – we offer Tech talks and webinars!
- As an added benefit for our family and friends who are also a big part of our work life, you can send 1 birthday cake to the person of your choice (limited to one cake per year).
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!