Wi-Fi certification helps reduce churn, empowers Customer Support agents with necessary installation information and reduces operational costs.
In these hectic times when competition to reduce churn is no longer a price battle or an upstream/ downstream speed issue, providing the customer with a differentiated deal is of utter importance. It also becomes a predominant factor for customers when it comes to deciding to change providers.
At the same time, all households have their Wi-Fi network such as the home LAN due to the exponential growth of Internet-connected devices, such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, smart TVs, etc. This means that the quality of Wi-Fi service is important – even more than acquired speed.
Understanding and giving visibility to this problem that all ISPs go through is fundamental. And, of course, staying one step ahead of the competition is something that the clients always appreciate.
To learn more about Intraway’s Wi-Fi certification solutions, visit Wi-Fi Management 360.
If I have already certified the installation, why do I need Wi-Fi certification?
The ISP has very interesting and mandatory challenges to solve because, in the end, it is a vital part of the brand loyalty, which is pivotal to reduce churn. Certifying Wi-Fi enables the reduction of truck rolls or AHT of calls to customer support in the absence of information related to the Wi-Fi service at the time of the installation is completed.
Current installation processes are automated and usually carry out validations on the status of the network and on the service to check if it is working correctly. But still, they have not advanced on the new need for an evaluation of Wi-Fi service in the customer’s home.
In case of an Internet failure, most of which are related to Wi-Fi, the customer does not have the information and tools to be able to perform a pre-diagnostic. This means having to send a truck roll to the customer’s home, increasing operating costs and leaving the client dissatisfied on many occasions.
What features should I look for in a solution to address this challenge?
For your reassurance, there are already solutions for ISPs to manage these new requirements quickly and without significant changes in their processes.
Some of the features of these solutions to solve Wi-Fi certification issues are:
1) The simplicity of the tool to facilitate technicians’ use. Technicians are able to complete the process or interpret information that has to be deployed in a simple way to make the necessary adjustments.
2) Quick installation and deployment. The time to market of this solution is of vital importance to stay one step ahead of the competition and generate a greater impact on clients.
3) Communication of the new Wi-Fi certification service. It is possible to document and send a certificate of the Wi-Fi service to the customer.
4) Storage of historical certificates for Customer Support agents or technicians at the time of a technical visit to customers’ homes.
Other benefits include:
- a) Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys.
- b) Documenting photographs or digital signatures for service acceptance.
- c) Upselling of extenders and other services.
- d) Dynamic configuration of the different steps that the technician must run at the time of the certification.
- e) Rapid deployment to meet customer’s needs.
- f) The tool is available for Smartphones.
The Wi-Fi network has become the star at the subscriber’s homes. Certifying Wi-Fi needs to become a priority for ISP to keep customers satisfied and reduce technical churn. And it also empowers Customer Support agents to provide better service.
Get ahead of the game, to learn more about Wi-Fi certification visit Wi-Fi Management 360.