During this webinar, we discuss how Symphonica, Intraway’s no-code, cloud-native orchestration and provisioning platform allows CSPs to integrate their BSS to any network access technology with a few clicks, and easily design custom automated provisioning workflows. No coding required.
Also, we show how to:
- Automate and orchestrate in weeks versus months
- Drastically reduce time to market of new services
- Decrease operating costs
- Use Symphonica’s graphical user interface to design and implement provisioning workflows
- Use Intraway’s extensive networking equipment connector library
- Simplify integration with external systems using TM Forum standards and Open APIs
In addition, we will show a short Symphonica demo, where we will visualize its graphical interface and see the entire process of managing services on a Metro Area Networks use case. We will show how to automate the installation by using BPM flows and Service field tools such as Intraway’s Tech Assist app for zero-touch provisioning.