ANGA COM is Europe’s leading business trade show and congress for broadband, cable & satellite industries. It brings network operators, vendors, and content providers on all broadband and media distribution issues. This year the show will be held in Cologne/Germany, from May 10-12, 2022.
Before you go
How to Get There
ANGA COM takes place in halls 7 and 8 and the Congress Center North of Koelnmesse. Access is via Entrance North.
Koelnmesse (Hall 7+8 / Congress Center North)
Messeplatz (Visitor Parking: P21)
50679 Köln / Germany
What would you like to learn at ANGA COM? Use the agenda to organize your day, and make sure you attend conference-wide events like keynote addresses. ANGA COM’s key topics include FTTX, Gigabit Networks, 5G, OTT, Video Streaming, AppTV, Cloud TV, Smart City and Smart Home.
Once You’re There
Join Intraway at ANGA COM in Hall 8, C30, where we will be sharing a booth with Technetix, one of our partners.
Headquartered in the UK with an extensive network in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia Pacific, Technetix is a market-leading technology company enhancing broadband cable network performance worldwide.
Intraway has partnered with Technetix to expand the reach of Symphonica, its no-code, cloud-native, telco-grade orchestration and service activation platform for the automation of services orchestrated across multiple networks and multiple technology domains.
Symphonica is a State-of-the-Art SaaS no-code provisioning platform fit for any telecommunications company looking for a provisioning solution. Symphonica will be ready to use in minutes, and available as you go in a true SaaS way. As a true evergreen solution, our customers will never have to go through a classical upgrade process. Symphonica will reduce implementation time to hours without installation, operation, or hardware costs.
- Accelerate digital transformation by enabling our customers to rapidly deploy an agile application framework that will absorb Southbound complexity with reduced deployment cost and time.
- Retire expensive legacy solutions, reduce TCO, improve cost optimization and free up resources to drive innovation
- Improve efficiency per transaction in the fulfillment process – Cost per transaction and/or FTE cost reduction
- Increase effectiveness in the fulfillment process: Attain higher throughput & quality at the service delivery team
- Reduce YoY operation cost growth – Cap and reduce operation costs
- Implement a framework that allows increased agility in deploying new services and making changes to existing ones
- Improve customer experience during the service life cycle, setting the framework to support future operation models such as self-care, self-provisioning, APIs for easier integration into analytics and advanced diagnosis tools
Watch our Demo – Install DIA Over GPON in a Few Minutes
During ANGA COM, our experts will showcase how to enter a service order in the CRM to confirm service activation – in a few minutes! Featuring Intraway’s solutions, Symphonica and Tech Assist, our service installation app for ONT installation.
Check out our demo video and Symphonica’s datasheet here.
Stop by Hall 8, C30, to check it out or schedule a one-on-one meeting with us here.
After the Conference
Cologne offers an attractive side program for your ANGA COM visit with numerous sights and cultural highlights.
Visiting a new city can be an interesting option for eventgoers. Every city has a unique way of life, and Cologne is no exception. One of the best ways to appreciate this destination is with a guided tour from an expert. Check out the different options to get to know the city, whether on foot, by bike, bus or even by boat!
From Local Cuisine to First-class Gastronomy
Cologne has more than 1,240 restaurants, 120 bars, 11 starred restaurants, 770 pubs and 660 snack bars, so there’s surely something for every taste. Furthermore, Cologne’s lively brewery scene offers a taste of the city’s way of life and kölsch beer culture.
Cologne is the perfect place if you are seeking new culinary experiences.
Discover the Green Side of Cologne
Cologne provides many opportunities for outdoor relaxation in addition to its many attractions. The city of Cologne has a number of parks where you can relax after a city tour. The center of Cologne offers many parks, such as the Volksgarten, Aachener Weiher, Grüngürtel, Rheinpark, and others. Lindenthal, a district in the west of the city, contains the large Stadtwald park, a great place to take a stroll.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet more than 500 exhibitors from 35 countries and 20,000 participants from 83 countries!
See you there!