Cable-Tec Expo® is the cable industry’s largest, energized and most technical knowledge exchange event of the year! Just look at this record numbers:
- + 100 thought-provoking industry speakers
- + 40 workshops
- Close to 400 exhibiting companies
- Attendees representing 60+ countries
When And Where Will The Event Take Place?
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2018 will open its doors for Technical Workshops on Monday, October 22 through Thursday, October 25. However, the Exhibition Hall will be open from Tuesday, October 23 through Thursday, October 25
Cable-Tec Expo 2018 will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center (285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313)
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2018 – Useful Info
- Agenda: This four-day event offers exciting and innovative ideas for all attendees. Take a look at the complete 100-plus hours of practical and valuable workshops, conferences, and activities and organize your day.
- Workshops: The Cable-Tec Expo® program committee has organized the technical workshops into eight tracks to help you customize your experience.
- Wireline Access Networks
- Wireless Access Networks
- Internet of Things
- Digitalizing the Customer Experience
- Virtualization and Cloud
- Operational Transformation
- Video Services
Intraway at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2018
Here are all the ways to connect with us during the event:
- Visit our Booth #445 – Come by our booth to connect with our experts and learn more about Intraway’s intelligent automation solutions.
- Schedule a Meeting – Set up some one-on-one time with us to discuss how our solutions can empower your digital transformation.
- Watch our Demo – Intraway is paving the way for network virtualization. The multi-level orchestration demo showcases how Intraway simplifies the orchestration processes required to deploy distributed platforms and supports high-volumes of transactions efficiently with zero-touch service order management.
With tests taking place both in CableLabs Kyrio Lab as well as a leading LATAM operator lab, our multi-level orchestration demo showcases how Intraway simplifies the orchestration processes required to deploy distributed platforms and supports high-volumes of transactions efficiently with zero-touch service order management.
Light Reading Breakfast
In this special SCTE•ISBE breakfast roundtable session taking place right before the show’s opening general session, join Steve Marsh, our North America CTO, to assess the cable market’s current state regarding NFV and SDN, explore cable’s pioneering virtualization efforts, examine the early trials and pilots, and look at what comes next.