Internet of Things
Intraway's Machine to Machine (M2M) platform allows operators to manage devices and SIMs easily and transparently
Communications Service Providers (CSPs), as any enterprise, strive to achieve growth and increase earnings potential for their shareholders. In today’s competitive communications landscape, M2M has emerged as one of the major growth opportunities for the industry.
M2M mobile connections are forecasted to reach 2.1 billion by 2020 according to “Machina Research”, a global advisory firm. Total M2M connections will ascend to 3.6 billion with a compounded annual growth rate of 46%.
The M2M segment is far from being a novice industry. Fleet management is one classic example of a traditional M2M application. As connectivity has evolved, other applications have successfully been implemented. Use of M2M spans a wide range of industries such as healthcare monitoring, video surveillance, parking/utility meters, vending machines, intelligent buildings and cars, among others.
Intraway’s Machine to Machine (M2M) solution is a centralized, scalable platform used to manage a provider’s requirements, from fulfillment to monitoring and fault resolution of M2M devices. Additionally, our solution features intelligent adapters which provide abstraction across multiple devices and data sources that facilitate agile M2M application development.
M2M has already passed through Gartner’s® hype cycle and is now ready for implementation. Are you ready to surf this wave?
- Middleware linking devices / mobile network and applications
- Simplifies operation and connections to applications
- Improves time-to-market
- Global insight of service area coverage
- Flexible reporting and statistics
- Allows forecasting of services being utilized
- Open, flexible and customizable architecture designed to meet Service Provider's business requirements
- CSR "Intelligent" Web Site designed to assist customer support representatives identify, easily understand, and provide effective solutions for customer service issues