We are looking for an Assisted Operation Analyst who is passionate about technologies and willing to face challenges, for our office in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Search and identify findings in the network.
• Formulate recommendations for the customer’s network.
• Communicate with customers.
• Maintain the documentation of assisted operation.
• Configure alarms and color-coded alarms in the monitoring tool.
• Escalate detected incidents to the Support sectors.
• Execute corrective operations.
• Document detected incidents.
• Participate in the preparation of a weekly report.
• Telecommunications Networks
• Internet transport protocols: TCP and UDP.
• Knowledge of monitoring systems.
• Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
• Analysis of incident events in the network based on monitoring
• Model OSI
• Routing, Switching, and Firewall.
• Network Internet Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, and ICMP.
• Application Internet Protocols: DNS
• Basic knowledge of streaming video.
• Basic knowledge of xDSL technology, FTTH and wireless access (GSM / LTE)
• Knowledge of Link Layer Protocols Ethernet link, FDDI, etc.
• Advanced level of English (oral and written communication)
• Customer orientation
• Analytical capacity.
• Bogota, Colombia or Venezuela