The Support Engineer will join our team to provide support to one of our main customers in the region. He or she will be the primary contact and escalation point for the customer and will work in coordination with the company’s support team.
- Respond to the customer’s needs in due time and manner, respecting the standards established in the SLA.
- Diagnose and provide solutions in order to solve errors related to the company’s products or external platforms.
- Look for solutions to complex problems, with constant challenges.
Knowledge and background requirements:
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Knowledge of PHP
- Troubleshooting for Oracle Database
- LAN management-preferably with Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Handling and configuration of server hardware
- Shell scripting/low-level system programming+Linux/Unix server management and configuration
- Handling and configuring network devices (cable modems, ADSL, CMTS, E-MTAs, routers)