The Professional Services Engineer is the person responsible for designing and establishing the architecture as well as ensuring that all of the architecture’s components are correctly integrated and implemented.
The position’s principal responsibilities will be:
- Participate actively in the coordination of medium-term and long-term projects. The candidate should have the ability to estimate the time and resources needed in order to advance the products and services offered by the company.
- The candidate will be an active participant in determining architecture/ deployment, ensuring that all the components involved in the architecture are properly integrated into the solution.
- Participate in the delivery of new implementations/ updates/ custom-made developments for the customer, and maintain constant technical contact remotely or in person.
- Operating Systems (Linux/Solaris)
- Databases (Oracle/SQL)
- Scripting (Bash/Perl/Python/C/C++/PHP)
- Upper intermediate level of English, both oral and written is desired
- Must have availability to travel