The Automation Tester writes test procedures and test plans. He/She works closely with developers and Product Managers to understand each product, its key features, and user needs. The ultimate goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- Test software releases during product development.
- Ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained up to software release.
- Prepare test plans and test scripts to test each software component.
- Replicate the business conditions under test and confirm the expected results.
- Work with internal documentation prepared by the developers, giving a personal perspective about its content.
- Ensure the tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule and quality requirements.
- Test the product as a whole, including the back-end components and the interaction between frontend and backend.
- Identify the test cases to be automatized and complete the automatized tests based on these cases, increasing the effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage of the product testing.
- Recognize and communicate risks.
What do we offer?
We provide a collaborative environment. We will challenge you to actively propose new ideas and implement cutting-edge technologies. As we are a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career according to your interests.
- Upper Intermediate level of English (desired).
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium (required)
- Knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Jmeter (required)
- Databases (Mongo ).
- Operating systems (Linux/Solaris).
If you want to make your next career move, apply now. We are waiting for you!